14 Feb 2020 13:26
Add the ability to edit/copy/move and create new empty requests in load test user profile
There are two issues with the way load tests are created.
1. Editing the newly created user profile. At the moment we rely explicitly on recording. There is no way to edit what you have recorded and make changes to the request.
- There should be way to copy paste requests.
- There should be way to create empty requests which you can then customize.
- There should be a way to use external data in the requests from a data store.
- There should be a way to reorder requests.
2. There should be an easy way to test your requests. At the moment there is no way to test how the recorded requests in the user profile perform.
The only way is to run a load test with a single user and record with fiddler. Then, in fiddler, I evaluate what was executed and then go back to the user profile editor and make changes. It should be done directly from the user profile editor.