During the trial period of Test Studio, by each start of Test Studio or Visual Studio there is a prompt window to continue the trial or activate a purchased license.
The license prompt window of the Test Studio plugin (part of the DevCraft Ultimate package as well) in Visual Studio 2019 start window prevents typing in the following native VS windows - Create project and Clone/Checkout code.
I. Change how Visual Studio 2019 starts:
1. Open any existing project in VS 2019
2. Open Tools-> Options-> Environment -> Startup
3. Select any of the other listed options in the dropdown on the right - Most recent solution or Empty Environment.
II. For the cases when DevCraft Ultimate is installed and the Test Studio plugin is not the current focus of evaluation.
1. Disable the Test Studio extensions.
2. Open any existing project in VS 2019
3. Open Extensions -> Manage Extensions -> disable the following extensions: