Last Updated: 11 Nov 2020 11:34 by ADMIN
Created on: 04 Nov 2020 19:33
Type: Bug Report
Bug in SQL server datasource parameter binding

When editing an existing SQL data source from stored procedure, the "@" before the parameter name got dropped. Causing the report not passing the report parameter value to the query parameter

2020 R2

1 comment
Posted on: 11 Nov 2020 11:34

Hi Daniel,

I have linked a short silent video demonstrating that the Standalone Report Designer successfully fetches data from an MSSQL database Stored Procedure utilizing a parameter. Note that the MSSQL Server Profiler has logged a correct call to the Stored Procedure with the correct parameter name and value.

I tested with the specified version and with our latest official version The results were identical. For that reason, I have changed the status of the bug report to Declined.

Progress Telerik

Virtual Classroom, the free self-paced technical training that gets you up to speed with Telerik and Kendo UI products quickly just got a fresh new look + new and improved content including a brand new Blazor course! Check it out at