When starting Fiddler Everywhere version 1.1.1, I get an exception in the log file.
Fiddler does not cappture any traffic.
Do you know this problem?
How can I solve it?
I am unable to capture any traffic when connected to my company's VPN (Pulse). With so many people working from home these days, Fiddler Everywhere is positively useless without the ability to use it with a VPN. A few details about my setup:
* I am working on a Mac running Catalina 10.15.7.
* Fiddler Everywhere captures traffic just fine when I am not connected to the VPN, but as soon as I turn it on, no new traffic shows up. When I disconnect the VPN, I immediately see it capturing regular traffic again.
* I cannot connect to my VPN while running Fiddler Everywhere. My VPN Client just spins until it times out when trying to connect with Fiddler running.
* I tried following the instructions for working with Cisco VPN (even though I am using a different VPN) here: https://docs.telerik.com/fiddler-everywhere/knowledge-base/configure-vpn-with-fiddler, but it didn't work. I wasn't able to follow the instructions perfectly anyways, since I can't connect to my VPN while Fiddler is running. But I tried shutting down Fiddler after Step 4, and then restarting it after Step 5. It didn't work.
Please fix this problem! I really liked using Fiddler on Windows, and there really isn't another good comparable product out there for Macs that I have found!
1) Launch FE from macOS Launchpad
2) login, x out of Welcome banner
3) See screen shots, log files attached.