The print functionality cannot be used in Google Chrome 77.0.3865.75 (lastest update). The following error is displayed in the console of the browser: Resource interpreted as Document but transferred with MIME type application/pdf.
As an alternative, you can use other web browsers for printing.
We are using a background image in our report. We noticed that on the Mac, the graphs were rendering very small when exporting to PowerPoint.
I found this thread that said to set the ‘UseMetafile’ rendering device setting to False. After doing so, it fixed the graph issue but then broke the background image, for both Windows and Mac PowerPoint. The background image is now very small.
Open Search dialog.
Type "Accessories" in search field. Wait for results.
Pick last result (Accessories - page 2) from results list. (page 2 will be opened - correct)
Close search dialog and open it again (or just clear search field).
Type "Accessories" in search field again. Wait for results.
Pick last result (Accessories - page 2) from results list again.
Incorrect behavior: page 1 will be opened instead of page 2; and first result item will be highlighted as selected instead of last result item.
Also I met situation when long results list was scrolled up to top but it was unclear how to reproduce it stable.
Open search dialog.
Try to move search dialog pressing left mouse button on search dialog title.
Incorrect behavior: search dialog disappears and appears again only when you finish pressing left mouse button.
Hello Telerik team!
In the attachment, there are two PDFs, generated by the same template (also in attachment): one built under Windows, another one - under Linux (Docker). See red boxes as defects on the screenshot:
# MS TrueTypeFonts install
RUN wget http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/contrib/m/msttcorefonts/ttf-mscorefonts-installer_3.6_all.deb -P ~/Downloads
RUN apt install -y ~/Downloads/ttf-mscorefonts-installer_3.6_all.deb
RUN apt-get install -y libc6-dev
RUN apt-get install -y libgdiplus
RUN apt-get install -y libx11-dev
RUN rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*
Please help us to resolve these issues in Linux.
When you have some <br /> tags in the HTML, the behavior is different between Kendo Editor and Telerik Reporting.
I attached HtmlTextBox result and Kendo Editor behavior.
running your https://demos.telerik.com/reporting in Chrome 77.0.3865.75, when trying to print the following error is returned:
Refused to execute script from 'https://p.adsymptotic.com/d/px/?_pid=16218&_psign=0aa5badf92527f7732e22463d6fa4dbc&coopa=0&gdpr=0&gdpr_consent=&_puuid=1ddd0495-ceb5-4cd4-b879-03f7c6be269b' because its MIME type ('image/gif') is not executable.
and nothing happens.
wasn't this fixed in your latest update?
is there a workable solution for this issue?
i have a very big problem with Telerik Reporting after upgrading from version 2017 R3 (18.104.22.1683) to the latest version.
I tested also the version (2018 R3, 2019 R1 SP1, 2019 R2 SP1).
After installing the newer version, customers see data of other customers!!
I have a multi-tenant system. All of our report data sources filters by the logged in user TenantId (ASP.NET Identity).
But with newer versions if a second user opens the same report, he gets the data from the first user.
You can find a working repro here: https://github.com/IT-CASADO/Telerik-Reporting-Bug1
Clone the project and bring it to run. In branch "master" you find the working version, and in the branch "features/v22.214.171.1248" you find the broken version.