When I try to set a new SMTP I receive the error:
An error occurred while saving the settings: The changes were not applied!
There is nothing logged by the Trace Listener or in the Windows Event Viewer.
I am trying to edit an existing user, and before changing anything I receive the error message 'The email is already taken!'. This happens occasionally.
Here is a link to a video that demonstrates the problem.
If you unselect all the days from the Day of the Week in the recurrence rule of a scheduled task of data alert, the task can be saved but will throw an Internal Server Error and you won't be able to list the available tasks on the server.
The linked muted video demonstrates the problem.
Here is the error stack trace produced by the ServiceAgent:
Telerik.ReportServer.ServiceAgent.exe Information: 0 : Loaded 37 tasks in total. Telerik.ReportServer.ServiceAgent.exe Error: 0 : System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Telerik.WinControls.UI.Scheduler.ICalendar.CalHelper.TryParseRecurrenceRuleProperties(RecurrenceRule result, IEnumerable`1 keywordPairs) at Telerik.WinControls.UI.Scheduler.ICalendar.CalHelper.TryParseRRuleCore(String valueToParse, RecurrenceRule& result) at Telerik.ReportServer.Web.Utils.Appointment..ctor(DateTime startUtc, String recurrenceRule) at Telerik.ReportServer.ServiceAgent.Tasks.TaskInfo.UpdateNextOccurrenceTime(DateTime utcFrom, DateTime utcTo) at Telerik.ReportServer.ServiceAgent.Services.SchedulingService.CalculatePendingTasks(List`1 pendingTasks) at Telerik.ReportServer.ServiceAgent.Services.SchedulingService.MainLoop() at Telerik.ReportServer.ServiceAgent.Services.SchedulingService.StartMain()
Edit User Dialog cannot be closed through the Cancel/Save button after resetting the user's password. The issue appears to happen when the password is auto-filled.
Even though the dialog cannot be closed through the Cancel/Save button, it closes successfully through the X button in the top right corner. However, that user will no longer be visible on the page needs to be reloaded.
The CommandTimeout property of the MSSQL Storage is respected when provided in the ReportServerAdmin.config of the Report Server, for example with the following code:
<configuration> <configSections> <section name="reportServer" type="Telerik.ReportServer.Web.Configuration.ReportServerConfigurationSection, Telerik.ReportServer.Web" requirePermission="false" allowLocation="true" /> </configSections> <reportServer> <storage provider="MsSqlServer"> <parameters> <parameter name="ConnectionString" value="Data Source=(local)\MSSQLSERVER01;Initial Catalog=RESTStorage;Integrated Security=SSPI" /> <parameter name="commandTimeout" value="360" /> </parameters> </storage> </reportServer> </configuration>
The user should be able to provide this value from the Configuration page for the Storage settings, as this is done for the connection string.
Hello, almost every time I select a scheduled task that I have to scroll down to select in the Scheduling tab, the grid view jumps back up to the top of the task list, making it very annoying to look through tasks.
1. Open Scheduling tab.
2. Scroll down in scheduled task grid view below the first N rows displayed.
3. Select row corresponding to a scheduled task.
4. Task grid view returns to the top N rows of the scheduled tasks.
We cannot delete reports using the Report Server UI. After you select the report and choose to delete it, the report appears as removed from the list, even though the details are still visible. If you refresh the page, the report is still there.
Further investigation revealed that the ServiceAgent is not running. There is no proper error message indicating this though.
The issue is reproducible only with the Report Server running under HTTPS. When under HTTP there is a proper message stating that the ServiceAgent is stopped.
I was on a remote web session with an engineer and we discovered that the Scheduler UI isn't saving the changed password to the database.
The environment that I use is below.
The steps to reproduce are as follows.
During the Remote Web Assistance Session, we tried a Gmail SMTP server and received the same results.
We also enabled tracing and noticed an error in the event logs which I will attach here.
Please let me know if you need any additional information.
In a Scheduled Task created with the Report Server API, the day of the week in the recurrence rule is not shown in the Edit Task window of the Report Server Manager. A detailed description of the issue is available in this forum post.
I create a Report Book in the Standalone designer that is connected to my Report Server. When I add the first two reports, the Report Book is rendered as expected. When I add the third one, it fails with the exception:
Report processing was cancelled. Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
Here is a link to a short video demonstrating the problem. All the individual reports run correctly.
I have a report that is scheduled to happen first day of every month. The thing is that when I look at the next occurrence of the report, it is happening on the second day of the month. I am attaching the report settings herewith. Please let me know if you have a solution/ explanation to get this corrected. Thanks a lot in advance.