Hi, I have posted a question before the forum moved and did not get an answer to my latest question. https://community.getfiddler.com/support/discussions/topics/12000028910
I have confirmed that unchecking selected parameters in the "headers" tab works correctly.
But I have problems with unchecking the "body" tab.
I set my header's "Content-Type" to "application/x-www-form-urlencoded",
I put a key / value parameter in the body, and I send a request.
After, I uncheck the parameter in the Body tab and I execute the request but still appears on the inspector.
The problem persists even after the recent update.