Latest version of Fiddler (v0.10.0) and Android Emulator is not proxying the connections properly.
I have Fiddler Everywhere running and know it is working when I can send requests through Postman and see them show up in Fiddler properly.
However, if I set up the Android Emulator through Android Studio, and set the proxy to be Fiddler, connections do not fully reach the backend service I am sending requests to. All that shows up in Fiddler is
CONNECT 192.168.5.7:5000 HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 200 Connection Established
The service is running on my local host machine (192.168.5.7) on port 5000.
If I close Fiddler and run charles-proxy, then set the Android Emulator to use that as the proxy, I see the full request, my service responds, and I see the response in Charles.