I am looking for a simple clock image which I can set from code behind with, for example, startime=1000 | endtime=1600 and see a little circle with a clock face with a "pie slice" shaded in to represent the period between 10am and 4pm.
I am not looking for a time picker (that's already done in the Edit Form) - I need a way of displaying a little visual indicator like a clock face / pie chart type of graphic with a shaded area showing the user a range such as 10am-4pm, 2pm-4pm, 8am-1pm etc.
I think the minimum requirements would be:
1. Skin support (I use Bootstrap but all standard skins should be supported)
2. Be able to define a "start" and "end" range for the time slots around the edge
3. Be able to choose a beginning slot and an end slot
4. Be able to add a label in the centre (in my case it would Date but it would be useful to be able to make it something like RadClockRange.CentreLabel.Text="something"). Also, maybe the label could have properties such as RadClockRange.CentreLabel.Colour=Red / .CentreLabel.FontSize=16 etc.
5. It would be nice to databind (I use dbo.Appointments.TimeStart="11" and dbo.Appointments.TimeEnd="15" but it could be user controllable - like the scheduler - to use a user definable field in a table)
6. A range of sizes would be useful
In it's current state the RadButton only emulates the looks of a SplitButton, but not the behaviour. In my point of view, such control should prove valuable to customers. More over, there is a growing need of base controls since we already have a at least three such implementations. A RadSplitButton should be the base (or it's base should be the base) for all control specific implementations of a split button
I'd like to see a Drag And Drop manager functioning something like the AJAX manager. You can select controls that can be draggable and then define drop targets for them. Things it might include: * Constrained movement, either X, or Y or within a boundary. * Init distance. Eg. you have to drag an object 20px to start moving it. * Drag handle. * Snap. to grid, or elements
It would be useful for the header cell for Sort-able columns to display an indication that the column can be sorted. This is useful to users when not all columns are sort-able, so they know which header cells will trigger resorting. Elsewhere in our application, we use a double headed arrow icon to indicate use can click on header to resort on the column; the app displays the up or down arrow indicating when sort order is active. Suggest adding a third Sort-Image-URL attribute to specify an image to use when column is not sorted ascending or descending. At present, best I can do declaratively (w/o custom coding) is the set one of the HeaderStyle-Font properties (for example the HeaderStyle-Font-Underline) to provide a visual indication that column is sort-able.
Possible workarounds from Admin:
1) Use Lightweight render mode instead of Classic: https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/aspnet-ajax/controls/render-modes#setting-render-mode
2) Disable temporarily the keyboard navigation of the control
3) Use the attached script and load it on the page:
3.1) Using a RadScriptManager (adjust the file name and path to fit your application)
<telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server"> <Scripts> <telerik:RadScriptReference Path="fix.js" OutputPosition="End" /> </Scripts> </telerik:RadScriptManager>
3.2) In an inline script tag somewhere AFTER the ScriptManager(e.g. at the end of the <form> or <body> tag)
3.3) As a script reference - place it AFTER the script manager as 3.2) or use the defer="defer" attribute
<script defer="defer" src="fix.js"></script>
4) Submit a support ticket if you would prefer a custom Telerik.Web.UI.dll assembly with the issue resolved.
Please add screenboundary detection for expandable menu items. When there is not enough space for menu items to expand on the right side, expand them to the left side and vice-versa. See attached screenshot for more information
If you set a specific paper size and the content that you are trying to export to PDF exceeds the size of the paper, the content is cut off. The RadClientExportManager needs to overflow this content to a new page. This functionality would be consistent with the RadGrid's PDF export capabilities. Without it, the RadClientExportManager is only useful for generating PDFs IF one knows the exact size/dimensions of the content being exported.
Workaround: Set Lightweight for RadMenu in web.config: <add key="Telerik.Web.UI.Menu.RenderMode" value="lightweight" />
This is a follow on request from a ticket raised where it was stated this feature isn't available and there is no work around.
When you hook a RadCombobox to a RadClientDataSource, which returns a paginated set of results along with a count of total number of records, the RadCombobox should display the "Show More Results" box along with the text stating "Items 1 - x of y" as all that information should be able to be calculated from the data returned.
The get_width()/get_height() methods of RadImageGalleryItem always return null:
Under heavy load in a multithreaded environment, a concurrency issue can occur, related to System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert
This might lead to High CPU usage and might require an IIS restart.