The last row of a table in the Editor cannot be resized.
The upper row will be resized instead.
The last row should be resized.
The ColorPickers in the Editor allow the user to change the text color or the background color of a selection in the component. When the Editor is working in Inline mode, if you select a text and manually enter a value in the HEX input of a ColorPicker, the pre-selected text is no longer selected. No text is colored inside the Editor.
The ColorPicker closes. The selected text in the Editor before opening the ColorPicker is no longer selected. No text in the Editor is in the color entered in the HEX editor.
Clicking on the Apply button of the ColorPicker, after a HEX value is entered, should close the ColorPicker and color the pre-selected text. This correct behavior can be observed in the second Editor in the linked above Dojo example.
Hi, steps to reproduce problem:
1. Crete editor with content:
<p>hello <strong contenteditable="false">OMG</strong> world</p><p>﻿</p>
2. Put cursor at the end
3. Hit backspace
Strong tag disappears but it shouldn't.
Attached html file with the case.
Dear Telerik team,
when I apply a HTML-text with a paragraph to kendo editor it does show a vertical scroll bar in IE. Which is wrong. Chrome does not. See this dojo: https://dojo.telerik.com/AsuNiPuh/4
How can I fix this?
1. use safari browser
3. copy a long text over 25 characters
4. paste the copied text in the editor
5. notice that the scroll takes you to the bottom of the page, The same is not noticed in any other browser.
6. This is very inconvenient.
When I resize the window I get so now and then the above issue. Please add a check whether "window" is undefined or not. It is at line number 70738 in de kendo.all.js of version 2018.2.620
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/editor/index using IE11
2. Delete a sentence in the editor by repeatedly pressing the backspace key.
The characters are deleted slowly with noticeable lag and jank.
The following profile shows the FPS drop when you repeatedly press backspace.
I believe the call to refreshTools is expensive (for IE) and it is invoked on every keyup for backspace.
The fontName tool shows an incorrect font name and gets focus after text selection.
* Open and run https://dojo.telerik.com/OHOHikin demo.
* Set the cursor to Line1, note an incorrect value in the fontName dropdown.
* Select/highlight Line4, choose Arial in the fontName dropdown and note an incorrect value in the dropdown.
* Put the cursor at the end of Line6, select Line4 and Line5 and Line6 using the mouse. Note that the keyboard focus has shifted to the fontName dropdown.
For more details see Ticket ID: 1478828
A js exception is thrown:
kendo.all.js:78925 Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'setStart' on 'Range': There is no child at offset 3.
Unable to resize a column inside a table inserted in Editor
This is a regression represented after Kendo UI 2019.2.619
Please check this video for more details
The columns inside a table should be resizable.
Copied text is pasted with some (editor's ?) styles.
1. Open the Demo page in the Edge browser:
2. Copy some words (e.g. "Kendo UI Editor") from the editor's default text.
3. Paste them at the end of the text.
4. Open developer tools (F12).
5. On the Elements tab, select the pasted paragraph and check its style, you will see <span style="display: inline !important; etc.
A tester of ours noticed a bug that completely breaks the editor until the page is refreshed.
Script error "Cannot read property 'nodeType' of null" in the console. None of the buttons work until the page is refreshed.
Attached is a video example tested with Dojo editor. Thanks!
When trying to navigate the toolbar of the editor with a keyboard, the focus is stuck/not working for color pickers.
When using Tab(or RightArrow) from the left the focus is stuck on the first colorpicker.
When using Shift+Tab(or LeftArrow) from the right the focus is stuck on the last tool before the colorpicker.
See DOJO: https://dojo.telerik.com/aKOKOwiP
Once the content area is blurred it can be focused only by clicking its upper part.
Regression introduced in R2 2019 SP1. Reproducible only in Chrome.
Content is not focused.
Content is focused.
The fontSize tool gets focus after text selection.
* Open and run https://dojo.telerik.com/oRuLayir demo.
* Select /highlight Line4, choose 16 in the fontSize dropdown.
* Put the cursor at the end of Line6, select Line4, Line5 and Line6 using the mouse. Note that the keyboard focus has shifted to the fontSize dropdown.
When setting a special font of a given paragraph in the Editor component, if the "x" of the Font dropdown is pressed it will reset the font of this text to the default one. If we then want to change the format of a given paragraph(make it bold for example), we select the paragraph and click on the "Bold" button. The text which is being bolded is the one which font was previously reset, not the selected text which we expect to become bold.
The reported behavior is applicable to all styles - bold, italic, underline, text alignment, ul, ol.
When changing the style of a given selected text, after there was a font reset in the Editor, the new formatting we set is being applied on the text which font was reset, not on the selected one.
No matter the operations performed in the Editor when formatting a selected text, the format changes should be applied to the selected text only.
The Editor adds an extra
element after the nested table:
No empty paragraph is added on pasting content.
Issue is only present in Firefox, Chrome does not allow selecting multiple cells.
The editor used for this was from the Demo Page:
Dropping an image into the Editor's content results in the image being opened in the browser instead of being added to the widget's content. Reproducible in Chrome, IE and Edge. If there is existing content and the image is dropped in it, the image is added to the content as expected.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.619.
Related to #4994
The image is opened in the browser.
The image is added to the Editor's content.
We are facing an issue as follows.
1. We type some ordered or unordered list and we move cursor one left or right.
2. We do select all and backspace to delete entire list.
Issue: First index or bullet never gets deleted does not matter how many times backspace is clicked. On inspecting dom we can see list structure is retained and does not get deleted.
Please find attached video.