Dear Fiddler developers,
I was recently inspecting the Punch In and Clock Out system of our company. After I captured the POST to send the punch in packages, I try to replayed it.
The replay functions returened a valid request. It is still valid even if I export the session into curl of a bat fil. But I got a issue after I copy the code into a bigger automatic code. The server I sent report me a 543 error "Please check the shifts." And the map API returned a UTF-8 wrong decode.
First I thought that this is because the limitation of both Unix and Windows system, I tried to pipe all the satings into the limitation they desire, 520 as I measured in UNIX. But it did not work.
Later on I watch the debug with the bash -x for about an hour, then I realise that you, the Fiddler program actually somehow turn one % into double %%.
After I replace all the %% with single %, everything works fine.
My first doubt is the ChatGPT. But as I was looking through the chat history, the ansewer is no, The problem is somewhere before I ever peate the code to ChatGPT to run. So I regenerated the whole cURL code from Fiddle, and yes this fault is your issue.
Please keep me updated if you fix that problems. Also, maybe I am ingnorant on this common problem. I am just a noob in the holy I.T. stuffs.