In the Good Old Times™ "give feednback" just mean "give feedback".
Well, here is your feedback.
Why do i have to
- create an account I need like Aids
- confirm the account I need like Aids
- set a password to an account I need like Aids
- log in with said account I need like Aids
- click the "report bug" button (finally)
- getting interrupted again by some page who tries to trick me in a fucking search
- find the "yes I really really want to report that bug" button
- and finally after all the above being able to GIVE SOME FUCKING FEEDBACK?
Why are you wasting my time? I did not make it buggy, it was you!