RadDataForm does not display correct property value when CurrentItem is set to ExpandoObject and pane is re-shown in RadDocking
Posted on:12 Nov 2015 16:29
As we informed you in the support thread you opened regarding this issue, it has already been fixed.
All the best,
Posted on:09 Nov 2015 02:29
Please see the attached simple sample solution to reproduce this bug.
1) Click "Display..." button at top. Note this displays the same value as bound to in the form below it.
2) Click pencil icon to enter form edit mode.
3) Edit the test value to e.g. "test value xxx".
4) Click the "Display..." button. Note it shows the current value.
5) Clock "OK" on the form to commit the value.
6) Click the "Display..." button. Note that both the popup and the form show the correct updated value.
7) Click "pane 2" at the bottom to show the empty content of the second RadDocking pane.
8) Click "pane 1" to go back to the first pane.
9) Note that the value displayed in the form has been reverted to the original "test value".
10) Click the "Display..." button to show that the form is no longer displaying the current value.