The behavior of DropDownList, ColorPickers and probably more controls changes when a tooltip is added to them. When the tooltip opens, the ".k-state-border-down" CSS-class is added to the (e.g. DropDown) container. However, in the context of the DropDown, this class means that the DropDown is opened and therefore, the styling changes accordingly.
The following two DOJOs demonstrate this bug:
We currently experience this behavior in the Editor widget when adding tooltips to tools that render the aforementioned controls.
### Bug report
When the property "useCultureDecimals" is enabled in a culture where the decimal separator is the comma, the function Text() does not format numbers correctly.
### Reproduction of the problem
1. Set a culture where the decimal separator is the comma (i.e. "da-DK");
2. Create a Spreadsheet and enable the property "useCultureDecimals";
3. Enter a number with a decimal separator comma (i.e. "0,1141");
4. Format the cell by using the Text() function ( =TEXT(A1; "##0,00%") );
5. The number is not formatted properly - "011%"
A Dojo sample for reproduction: https://dojo.telerik.com/AsiLiKil/12
### Expected/desired behavior
"0,1141" should be formatted as "11,41%" as in Excel.
* **Kendo UI version: 2021.3.914
* **jQuery version: 1.12.4
* **Browser: [all]