The addCard command, called from a TaskBoard in the PreviewPane, is also executing for the parent TaskBoard. That results in a JS error.
A JS error is thrown and a card is not created.
No JS errors should be thrown and the card should be created.
### Bug report
When the TaskBoard is configured with the Kendo Form configuration for Card editing, the built-in Validator options don't run.
### Reproduction of the problem
1. Create a TaskBoard and add the Kendo Form as an editable configuration option.
2. Configure the built-in Validator options.
3. Specify the validation rules for the fields.
4. The fields are not validated when the task is edited.
A Dojo sample for reproduction: https://dojo.telerik.com/iSamumEw/4
### Expected/desired behavior
The task should be validated by using the built-in Validator options of the Kendo Form.
* **Kendo UI version: 2021.2.616
* **jQuery version: 1.12.4
* **Browser: [all]