I have noticed some weird behaviour when using the SwiftKey keyboard on Android.
- Install SwiftKey keyboard and enable
- browse to https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/dateinput/index in chrome for android
- Select year component of date input control
- type 1 - year shows as 0001 - correct
- type 9 - year shows as 0019 - correct
- type 7 - year shows as 0009 - incorrect
- type 5 - year shows as 0019 - incorrect
All the other keyboard i have tried work as expected, i appreciate that this is a non standard keyboard on Android however it is a widely used one and works as expected when typing 1975 into any other app / control on the device.