The most important part of using Vue especially in Mobile, is it's small size and performance. Unfortunately, Kendo UI's Vue components are wrappers around jQuery which is something we are trying to avoid in our ongoing developments. I'd like to suggest building NEW Vue components in full native format with no despondency on other none related frameworks. Thanks! ..Ben
some time we need to looking up in folder On telerik ASP.NET is call FileManager We just need function like :http://elfinder.org/ Thanks
Currently, after export to excel and opening the exported file again in Spreadsheet, the row heights for rows with predefined height change. The above could be easily observed on the Index demo:
* initially, the height of the top row is set to 70px;
* export the Spreadsheet to Excel;
* after re-importing the above file, the height of the first row "Invoice #52" becomes 81px without any apparent reason.
The Kendo UI ToolTip exposes the AutoHide functionality. However, this option could not be configured for the labels' tooltip of the Kendo UI Chart
Be able to configure the AutoHide of the chart's tooltips. When the user hovers out, the tooltip should be persisted until a mouse click is present.
* **Kendo UI version:** 2019.3.1023
* **jQuery version:** 1.12.4
* **Browser:** [all]