We're struggeling with the radentry control. For login purposes we use one for the password and one for the email. When we set IsPassword=true this does show dots instead of words, but some basic stuff isn't working.
1) The normal entry with IsPassword=true does also hide the suggestion tab that is above the keyboard. We also tried hiding this with other settings but to no result. This control should also hide suggestions since it is a password and we don't want to cache this in any way.
2) When we replace the radentry password field with a xamarin entry password field (so set IsPassword=true on both) then we also get the password fill option. In this case Samsung keypass. I imagine if people are using autofillers such as samsung, google, or something else, that this should also work since i'm stating the field is a password field.
Tested on android with multiple devices.
Thanks in advance!
the following exceptions occur when upgrading to Xamarin.Forms v 4.0:
System.NotSupportedException: Unable to activate instance of type Telerik.XamarinForms.DataControlsRenderer.Android.ListView.TemplateCellContainer
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
We can build on our personal development environments without issue. The issue is only on the Azure DevOps build server. We believe this to be related to a version incompatibility. Possibly the build server is attempting to reference an old library. We are seeing the issue on both iOS and Android builds.
This issue is well documented here:
Our version info:
- Build server is using Microsoft's hosted agent with Visual Studio for Mac 220.127.116.11 (attached file with all software installed on the host build-host-software.txt)
- App is on version 3.4.0+
- Referenced libraries use .NET Standard 1.6 and 2.0
- Xamarin.Forms app is hosted in a .NET Standard 2.0 library
Could we get a hold of an older compatible version of the software that can work with our version if there is no workable solution here ?
As the subject:
Before upgrading to the latest version of Telerik Controls, the Drag/Drop functionality worked correctly but after upgrading the list no longer updates and the item moved returns back to the original position.
Not using "ReorderEnded", everything works fine but this is needed to detect that something has been moved.
The SelectionChanged event of the ChartSelectionBehavior is fired twice for a single selection change
When Maximizing and Restoring the application's window, the RadSideDrawer's MainContent sometime gets measured wrong. This results in a corrupt state where all the main content is off-screen when the app is in the Restored state.
This can be tricky to reproduce without guidance, therefore I've recorded a video (attached) to demonstrate how to reproduce it as fast as possible with the code below:
Available in minor release 2018.3.1122. It will also be available in the R1 2019 release.
Available in minor release 2018.3.1109. It will also be available in the R1 2019 release.
There are 2 approaches to customize the theme -> directly override the resources in the BlueResources dictionary or create a custom resource dictionary and merge it instead of the BlueResources one. If you take the first approach in a .NET standard project and override one of the colors -> an ArgumentException is thrown: Use the second approach as a workaround where you create a custom resource dictionary, copy all the colors from the original one and modify them within your custom one. Available in the R3 2018 SP release.
The reason for the exception is that when the IsBusy of the indicator changes, the Content is added to and removed from the visual tree. Because it is data-bound, the chart immediately tries to notify its native counterpart that an update is necessary, and the iOS control is looked up. However, sometimes, the old iOS control is found, which has been disposed. A possible workaround is not to put content inside the busy indicator. Use the busy indicator as a simple overlay. Available in the R3 2018 SP release.
When the SelectionMode of the RadCalendar is Range and you have set a MaxDate - you should not be able to select dates after the MaxDate. However, swipe-selecting cells which are disabled is working. Available in the R3 2018 SP release.
Available in the R3 2018 SP release.