I am Lazy Loading a document in a TabViewItem on the RadTabView Control. Here are the steps.
1. My Page opens and I am on my Main Tab.
2. The user has two Bottom Menu Options, one of them is for a view of a Document.
3. The user selects the Document Tab Option, and the I fire an Async operation that Loads a Byte Array that the PDFViewer is bound to. This loads fine. The document successfully loads in the viewer.
4. The user goes back to the Main Tab
5. The user then selects the Document Tab Option again, the Byte Array is already loaded so I do not Load it again in my ViewModel. So, I am not updating the Source Property on the PDFViewer again once it is loaded. I also tried just reloading the document with the same results.
The application just crashes. My guess is the Rendering or Re-Rendering of the Pdf Document between Tab Selections and there is someting
If the document is never loaded, the app does not crash. However, once I load the document in the PDFViewer that exists on a Tab, the Application will crash if the user moves between tabs.
Stack Trace from the Native Crash Reporting from the Application Output Window.
Example of my Binding. Very simple Byte Array Binding, and out of the box example from the QSF Code. I also tried using a Stream and it does the same thing.
Currently, all groups are expanded by default. We should expose methods to collapse/expand certain groups. Furthermore, CollapseAll, ExpandAll groups should be considered as well.
If you have a more complex HeaderTemplate containing input controls, each button placed after a certain position does not fire its Click event. If a button is placed at the top of the template, it functions properly.
The Android and iOS versions of the control support multiple and range selections. We should consider embedding such features in the Xamarin.Forms control as well. Links to the features in iOS and Android: - Android Range Selection: https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/xamarin/nativecontrols/android/calendar/calendar-selection - iOS Range Selection: https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/xamarin/nativecontrols/ios/calendar/selection
I have a class, a collection of which is displayed in RadListView. If the class has a static property, no single item is displayed in UWP. In Android and iOS it works without this problem.
Add support fir VisualElement.AccessKey like in the Xamarin.Forms controls: