We're struggeling with the radentry control. For login purposes we use one for the password and one for the email. When we set IsPassword=true this does show dots instead of words, but some basic stuff isn't working.
1) The normal entry with IsPassword=true does also hide the suggestion tab that is above the keyboard. We also tried hiding this with other settings but to no result. This control should also hide suggestions since it is a password and we don't want to cache this in any way.
2) When we replace the radentry password field with a xamarin entry password field (so set IsPassword=true on both) then we also get the password fill option. In this case Samsung keypass. I imagine if people are using autofillers such as samsung, google, or something else, that this should also work since i'm stating the field is a password field.
Tested on android with multiple devices.
Thanks in advance!
The purpose of this item is to track demand for support of the MacOS platform in the Telerik Xamarin controls. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/xamarin-forms/platform/mac
As of 2018.2.620, UI for Xamarin will invoke approximate 600 warnings when compiling an Android project that uses SDK later than 23. This is due to the fact that the UI for Xamarin.Android controls are built on API 23, which will surface warnings at compile time if the project consuming them is using a later version. Although UI for Xamarin is compatible with newer version, and causes no impact on the outcome, these warnings obscure any meaningful warnings the user might have. This is a problem when projects are built in a CI/Cd pipeline and warnings are treated as important/significant for enterprise CD deployment (i.e. scrolling through 600 warnings to find any legitimate warnings is not practical). Available in R3 2018 release.
An image supporting SVG would be nice (or is there any ?)
There are also many developers looking for SVG support on Xamarin forums so I think there is really a market for it!
In Xamarin Forms there is a serious need for a Rich Text Editor control that would allow you to do this such as highlight text, apply fonts, styles etc. I think a tool like this is in great demand among Xamarin developers. Currently there are some Open source controls that have implemented these features however they have not been maintained and cannot be relied on for enterprise solutions
We can build on our personal development environments without issue. The issue is only on the Azure DevOps build server. We believe this to be related to a version incompatibility. Possibly the build server is attempting to reference an old library. We are seeing the issue on both iOS and Android builds.
This issue is well documented here:
Our version info:
- Build server is using Microsoft's hosted agent with Visual Studio for Mac 220.127.116.11 (attached file with all software installed on the host build-host-software.txt)
- App is on version 3.4.0+
- Referenced libraries use .NET Standard 1.6 and 2.0
- Xamarin.Forms app is hosted in a .NET Standard 2.0 library
Could we get a hold of an older compatible version of the software that can work with our version if there is no workable solution here ?
There is currently no Video control and all of the 3rd party ones are weak at best. Adding a video player control with full screen and subtitling/captioning that is cross platform would be a huge benefit to the Xamarin Forms community.
As the subject:
Before upgrading to the latest version of Telerik Controls, the Drag/Drop functionality worked correctly but after upgrading the list no longer updates and the item moved returns back to the original position.
Not using "ReorderEnded", everything works fine but this is needed to detect that something has been moved.
Add a new image cropper control, which allows users to drag/zoom a selected image within a defined frame, so that the resulting image has a defined width and height. This should offer an experience similar to the Facebook app's screen for adding/updating your profile photo. The control should display the non-selected area of the photo with configurable opacity settings, and optionally allow for a resulting circular image.