Provide support for Interactive Forms (AcroForms) in the PDF Viewer for Xamarin.
For detailed information on Interactive Forms concept check below:
The pdf content is not visualized properly on UWP and iOS when the file is loaded from a stream.
Also if you try to load PDF twice on the same PDF Viewer, an exception is raised.
Most PDF Viewers come with the ability to print, email, text etc the PDF that is loaded. For example, in the default iOS PDF viewer there is a "share" icon. When the "share" icon is tapped, multiple options and apps come up that allow users to "print", "message/text", "email" the PDF. It would be a great feature to have in the Xamarin UI PDF Viewer. It could just be part of the PDFViewer Toolbar options.
I am Lazy Loading a document in a TabViewItem on the RadTabView Control. Here are the steps.
1. My Page opens and I am on my Main Tab.
2. The user has two Bottom Menu Options, one of them is for a view of a Document.
3. The user selects the Document Tab Option, and the I fire an Async operation that Loads a Byte Array that the PDFViewer is bound to. This loads fine. The document successfully loads in the viewer.
4. The user goes back to the Main Tab
5. The user then selects the Document Tab Option again, the Byte Array is already loaded so I do not Load it again in my ViewModel. So, I am not updating the Source Property on the PDFViewer again once it is loaded. I also tried just reloading the document with the same results.
The application just crashes. My guess is the Rendering or Re-Rendering of the Pdf Document between Tab Selections and there is someting
If the document is never loaded, the app does not crash. However, once I load the document in the PDFViewer that exists on a Tab, the Application will crash if the user moves between tabs.
Stack Trace from the Native Crash Reporting from the Application Output Window.
Example of my Binding. Very simple Byte Array Binding, and out of the box example from the QSF Code. I also tried using a Stream and it does the same thing.