It would be a good to have function to be able to swipe on the header and also to be able to swipe on the content area to go to next tab.
This request is for iOS and Android
I would like to extend my XF project to Windows Presentation Framework (WPF) and MacOs when possible, both now supported by XF.
Request is that Telerik begin to include some work in these areas in its near-future roadmaps.
Currently we are working with Telerik xamarin forms application,We are using radlistview.I want to scroll and select item with up and down arrow keys.Can we have any sample on this.
Thanks & regards
I have an autocomplete that needs to fire some validations even when the user does not select anything from the suggestion view, i.e when the autocomplete Loses the Focus.
I saw that "Completed" event is in development, but that is not enough for me, I would need the "Unfocused" event.
the following exceptions occur when upgrading to Xamarin.Forms v 4.0:
System.NotSupportedException: Unable to activate instance of type Telerik.XamarinForms.DataControlsRenderer.Android.ListView.TemplateCellContainer
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Add support fir VisualElement.AccessKey like in the Xamarin.Forms controls:
Following swipe gesture not fired
<telerikInput:RadCalendar.GestureRecognizers> <SwipeGestureRecognizer Swiped="SwipeGestureRecognizer_Swiped" Threshold="10"/> </telerikInput:RadCalendar.GestureRecognizers>
when swiping left or right swipe gesture should detect it.
when swiping on Multiday calendar add ability to decide swipe how many days back and forth (a property)
An Admin say me to explain a way to use a QrCode export in PDF .
So what we need ?
I use your RadBarcode to create a barcode so simple . But now this QrCode i want to get him as an imageStream and then use it on a PDFCreator .
For the moment i try to create a view with QrCode -> export this view as an Image -> change that image on ImageStream -> Use this ImageStream on PDfCreator .
I hope you understand me !
We're struggeling with the radentry control. For login purposes we use one for the password and one for the email. When we set IsPassword=true this does show dots instead of words, but some basic stuff isn't working.
1) The normal entry with IsPassword=true does also hide the suggestion tab that is above the keyboard. We also tried hiding this with other settings but to no result. This control should also hide suggestions since it is a password and we don't want to cache this in any way.
2) When we replace the radentry password field with a xamarin entry password field (so set IsPassword=true on both) then we also get the password fill option. In this case Samsung keypass. I imagine if people are using autofillers such as samsung, google, or something else, that this should also work since i'm stating the field is a password field.
Tested on android with multiple devices.
Thanks in advance!
As the subject:
Before upgrading to the latest version of Telerik Controls, the Drag/Drop functionality worked correctly but after upgrading the list no longer updates and the item moved returns back to the original position.
Not using "ReorderEnded", everything works fine but this is needed to detect that something has been moved.
We can build on our personal development environments without issue. The issue is only on the Azure DevOps build server. We believe this to be related to a version incompatibility. Possibly the build server is attempting to reference an old library. We are seeing the issue on both iOS and Android builds.
This issue is well documented here:
Our version info:
- Build server is using Microsoft's hosted agent with Visual Studio for Mac 188.8.131.52 (attached file with all software installed on the host build-host-software.txt)
- App is on version 3.4.0+
- Referenced libraries use .NET Standard 1.6 and 2.0
- Xamarin.Forms app is hosted in a .NET Standard 2.0 library
Could we get a hold of an older compatible version of the software that can work with our version if there is no workable solution here ?
An image supporting SVG would be nice (or is there any ?)
There are also many developers looking for SVG support on Xamarin forums so I think there is really a market for it!