- Add a multilevel list to a document and export it to HTML
- Import the document again the list is changed and the values are not correct.
The document styles are not respected because of wrongly imported custom style name after copy-paste from MS Word and exported to HTML.
Workaround: avoid using styles with braces in their name.
Incorrect behavior when setting the table cells padding
Steps to reproduce:
- Insert a table
- Open Table Properties
- Clear the value in the "Left" field
- Check "Same for all sides"
- Click OK
To reproduce:protected override void OnClosing(CancelEventArgs e)
Use the attached project to reproduce.
- Click the "Go To endPosition" button. The Caret remains on the same line.
This works fine when the list is selected with the mouse.