Exception when exporting document that contains links with an empty address.
Workaround:private void Button_Click_1(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
I think it would be really cool to include a search bar in the filter window, as implemented in Excel (Please find attached a screenshot for demonstration). This is a very useful functionality, as there may be too many options to choose from is the filter is added to subject ID, which could result in thousands IDs.
- Set the language to Korean
- Type "r" in one of the cells
- Use the AutoFill functionality
At this point, FatalExecutionEngineError occurs (see attached).
- Select some cells within the same column using Ctrl+Click
- Use the context menu to copy the cells
This works in Excel when the cells are within the same column.
Add an event that indicates when a hyperlink is clicked.