- Open the Excel-like filtering example in the demo application and sort the second column.
- The sort icon is over the text.
Workaround:private void RadGridView1_SortChanged(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
Environment: Telerik WinForms 2018.3.1016.40, VS 2013 Pro U5, Win 10 Ent 64 1809 17763.195
Create a new WinForm project with default settings
Add a RadForm with default settings
Add a RadScrollablePanel to the RadForm with default settings
Add a RadPanel inside the RadScrollablePanel with default settings
Add a 3 RadRadioButtons to the RadScrollablePanel with default settings
Select all 3
Press Ctrl+X to cut the radio buttons.
Actual Result: Visual Studio will immediately hang and any unsaved project work will be lost.
Actual Desire: To be able cut and paste the 3 radio buttons into the RadPanel, just like normal MS WinForm controls in design-time.
Use attached to reproduce:
- click on the second tab
- collapse the first group
- click the first tab
- click the second tab, both grids are visible
Sometimes when copying from word is duplicating some parts of the text.
1 - Open the Telerik WinForms Demo Application;
2 - Go to RichTextEditor;
3 - Click on First Look;
4 - Delete All the text (Ctrl + A then Delete);
5 - Open the word document Attached;
6 - Select Everything (Ctrl + A) and copy;
7 - Paste on the RichTextEditor;
8 - The end of the second paragraph is duplicated;
- the initial object property value is not displayed - the color change is not always reflected, even though the object implements INotifyPropertyChanged Adding the binding in code works correctly.
To reproduce: 1. Drag and drop RadPageView on the form 2. Add 2-3 pages 3. Set the ViewType to Backstage 4. Open smart tag and press Delete key to edit the Item Area Width property. After pressing the key, the RadPageView is removed from form. The issue is observed in Visual Studio 2015 only.
- Add RadRibbonForm - Set the radRibbonBar1 RightToLeft property to YES at design time - Close the designer and open it again -> another ribbon is showing up Workaround: done set the ribbon's RightToLeft property, just set the RightToLeft property of the form itself.
1. Bind the grid to something with more than one level hierarchy 2. Remove some child column in property builder 3. Close and open VS2008 4. In the property builder the same column that was removed, appears with the check box checked (and it shouldn't be). But when the application starts the column does not appear in the grid(which is right). 5. Open property builder again, and remove another column 6. Start the application again, the column that we have just removed is gone, as it should, but the first column appears. Same scenario appears when using the designer.
To reproduce: Create a RadForm and add a RadButton. Open the Element Hierarachy Editor and set the ShowBorder of the RadButtonElement to false. Another way is to set the ShowBorder property through the Properties section in Visual Studio. Save the form, close it and reopen it. You will see that the border is shown and the property is set to true. Workaround: Set the value at runtime: this.radButton1.ButtonElement.ShowBorder = false;
Use the attached application and open its form at design time. Try to change something and to save the changes. Exception will occur.
1. Create a project with RadTextBox 2. Compile the project. 3. Highlight an existing multiline RadTextBox 4. Double Click multiline property (sets to false and control reduces to 1 line correctly) 5. Double Click multiline property again (control correctly returned to previous multiline size) 6. Compile - Fails with above error
1. Create a new project with RadChartView. 2. Add some data in the chart. 3. Add the following code: new Telerik.WinControls.Themes.DesertTheme(); ThemeResolutionService.ApplicationThemeName = "Desert"; 4. Run the project.
FIX.Radbutton -throws exception In design time when add image in ICO format c
Application button is overlapping the first tab when the theme is "Office2007Black".