-double click an option in the MultiColumnCombobox editor and close the editor in the selected index changed event.
The performance of the DayView when the control is bound to a large number of recurring appointments and it is grouped by resources needs to be improved.
Copy an image and paste is several times inside the document.
- Open the Print Preview dialog and select "Print Entire Workbook"
- Nothing happens and only the current sheet is printed
Workaround:private void RadDropDownButton1_DropDownOpening(object sender, EventArgs e)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Add a RadForm with 3 buttons. Apply Fluent Theme to all.
2) In the click handler of the first two buttons, set enable to false for the button that was clicked. Third button, do nothing.
3) Run app. Click all 3 buttons.
Focus indicator should be hidden for previous-focused but now-disabled controls.
Blue Fluent focus-indicator border is still showing (my user's are confused and complaining), see attachment.
[May happen on other themes too, didn't check.]
Had to implement a work-around...
Set border element to off for every programmatically disabled control: this.radButton1.ButtonElement.BorderElement.Visibility = ElementVisibility.Hidden;
Add page view with some pages.
Add a scrollable panel with some labels on the page.
The labels have different BackColor
Workaround:radScrollablePanel1.PanelElement.Fill.BackColor = Color.FromArgb(245, 246, 247);
Add a RadBindingNavigator to a form and change its name.
Bind it to something.
Leave the default name.
I have a very simple form that has this code:
At the start it call the SetStartForm() method that with a lot of other things hide the groupbox.
Well after a search when a user click again the button "Nuova Ricerca" I call again SetStartForm() but the components rendering remain with the border. Please see the video:
//video has been deleted due to sensitive data.
How can I solve that? Thanks
See the attached video.
- add a drop-down list to a form and set the AutoCompleteMode to suggest
- set the theme to Fluent
- the drop-down list is higher than the other editor
If possible set the Dock property to Fill.
-Open the FileExplorer example.
- Resize the panel (see attached).