Both options to delete a cookie by domain and by cookie do not work for Chrome and Firefox. It still works for Internet Explorer though.
The ClearBrowserCache step is working as expected and clears all cookies.
Custom WPF application with specific control - ViewBox, causes the highlighting to be misaligned.
In case the ViewBox control is removed from the application structure, the highlighting works as expected.
1. Create local data for a test.
2. Data bind the same test to external data source.
3. Remove the data binding to the external source.
At this point I can't use the local data for data driven test steps or find expressions.
The workaround is to right click on the test and go to Properties. Then enable both DataEnabled and DefaultToGrid.
The step failure details shows the option to add an element to the repository. This option actually does not work and it does not generate any log.
A specific WPF application with custom controls cannot be highlighted correctly.
Details shared internally.
I would like to report what is probably a bug within the Telerik Test Studio.
I have imported / data bound a CSV file to a data driven test case. There is one field in one record that is not being picked up by your software. It is very bizarre. I though I had encountered something like this before but was not able to reproduce. Now, I have found it again. The column in question contains both American zip codes and Canadian postal codes. The all numeric zip codes are being picked up but the alpha-numeric postal code is not.
I have included a copy of the CSV file and a couple of screenshots from the software (one in Excel and the other from the "Bind test to a data source" screen) of the file in question.
When I used...
...in a coded step I see absolutely nothing in the dialog screen.
If you wish to see my project please let me know.
While connecting to Jira Cloud (https://name.atlassian.net) with valid userid and password, its giving error message "The remote server returned an error :(401) Unauthorized".
The issue here is that when I create a bug in Jira Cloud or TFS and attach the results, I get different contend in the attached files. If I run a test manually from the project tab (quick execution), click on the step failure details for a failed step, and submit a bug I get the detailed log files in the attachment. If I run the test from a test list (either locally or remotely) the log files only contain a single line. This affects both ExecutionLog.txt and FailedStepLog.txt. I don't see why they should be different. It is very hard to troubleshoot and issue without the full log.
I have enabled the "Reconnect to console on disconnect" option in my execution server. When I close the active remote connection, I noticed that the resolution changes and this causes my tests to fail.
Please find a solution for this.
The SimulateRealTyping option is missing for my RadSearchBox text entered step. At the same time I have the option to change the typing speed, which seems like a bug.
There is also missing ScrollToVisibleType for this action.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open an Enter password step and expand in the step pane
2. Set the encrypt property
Expected: All fields with the actual text entered should be masked with *
Actual: If the step is expanded the actual text entered field does not change its value.
Note: Reopening the test fixes the visual glitch.
A popup with "End of Central Directory record could not be found." error shows up when I try to add a custom step from the step builder.
When I restart Test Studio, the test works fine.
I have a project with load test. The test has many user profiles and I need to add more in some cases. When they become too much, I can not save my changes in Test Studio.
The .tstest file is about 40-50 MB when I have this issue.