It seems that when you try to open two tabs in the same browser looking at different websites, the browser gets confused about the URL that is sending the request. Issue is related to CORS protocol and HTTP caches.
It sounds like something needs to be changed on the report server so that even if it gets cached it would still allow access when I switch sub domains. Or something on the viewer side to clear the cache.
Getting this error in the browser when trying to preview a report:
Error registering the viewer with the service. An error has occurred. Incorrect value (null) deserialized. Make sure you are using CacheStorage inside single-instance application deployment only.
A possible reason is the cache for the Report Server used for previewing reports has become corrupted. A workaround is explained in the Telerik.Reporting.Cache.CacheStorage.AddInSet NullReferenceException KB article.
It will be very convenient for the user to be able to clear the cache directly from the Report Server Manager UI.
Following the ReportServerManual.pdf I meet the system requirements, using Visual Studio 2013 and have followed the installation guide but I am getting the following error when running the report server web application; "A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 50 - Local Database Runtime error occurred. Cannot create an automatic instance. See the Windows Application event log for error details. )" I have checked the application pool identity has permission to the files. Please advise. Kind regards, Scott.
The current version of reporting service seems to have issues with the newer servicestack libraries. The only way I could get the ServiceStack Service implementation to work is to use the following dependencies (attached). What is the official supported version of ServiceStack and when will newer version be supported?
Though I have overridden the mail template for an individual alert, It is picking up the Configuration | Mail Templates | Data Alert External User for an external email address. However, internal email address gets the right one. Please help me resolve this.
Thank you for adding this feature. I tested this feature and found that emails were not being delivered to email addresses in the 'CC' email address field. Furthermore, would it be possible to look in to these options? 1. Add 'BCC' email address field option 2. Add multiple email addresses under 'MAIL SERVER' in Configuration - This will allow us to add SMTP email services for multiple companies / clients, which can then be utilised in the 'FROM' email field in the Preview Report Email feature. It is great that Telerik takes on feedback and is continuously updating the software to provide an excellent service to its users. Thank you.
If you set a default value of integer subreport parameter to '3233' or another valid integer, when executing the main report there will be an exception stating that the value for this parameter is not valid and the report processing is canceled. The parameter exists only in the subreport and not in the main report.
The error disappears if the value of the parameter is set with an Expression, for example, '=3233'.
I create a Report Book in the Standalone designer that is connected to my Report Server. When I add the first two reports, the Report Book is rendered as expected. When I add the third one, it fails with the exception:
Report processing was cancelled. Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
Here is a link to a short video demonstrating the problem. All the individual reports run correctly.