I'm using Crystal Enterprise for a longtime, and would like to replace it with that tool.
On of the most useful feature is scheduling (for time-hungry reports, that takes more than 20 minutes to be generated).
It will be a plus if you add:
* The ability to choose the Execution start time, and frequancy; and to enable or disable the schedule job without lossing it.
* Add a menu item called "Schedule Jobs", to view all schedule jobs of any accessible report (per profile; Admin can see all categories by profiles).
* The ability to execute on-demond (execute disabled or enabled schedules for prepared parameters).
* The ability to sign the generated PDF.
* The ability to send generated PDF to mail (one or more), and to set the mail subject and body.
* nerated PDF to folder (local, remote with auth) or FTP.The ability to save the ge
* The ability to view schedule execution history, and view its result; and Add option to clear old results.
* No "time out" for longer generation process.
* Schedule jobs queued per user profiles;
* Admin can set priority to user profiles (to execute queued jobs), and can cancel jobs.