When a template is used in MVVM scenario the values of the TreeView model are not updated correctly
Although the value of the showAddNewButtonBarcode is changed and 'data-bind="visible:.." is false, the button remains visible
The binding should work as expected. In this scenario, the button should become invisible.
### Bug report
When the Kendo UI NumericTextBox widget is implemented via the MVVM pattern, the property "selectOnFocus" can't be set with the 'data' attribute.
### Reproduction of the problem
1) Create a NumericTextBox widget by using MVVM pattern;
2) Set data-selectOnFocus="true" to the input element for the NumericTextBox;
3) Enter a value in the NumericTextBox and focus it;
4) The entered value is not selected;
A Dojo sample for reproduction: https://dojo.telerik.com/aTidozIC
### Expected/desired behavior
When the Kendo UI NmericTextBox with MVVM is configured with option data-selectOnFocus="true", the entered value should be selected, once the input element is focused.
* **Kendo UI version:**2021.1.224
* **jQuery version:** 1.12.4
* **Browser:** [all]