Once the content area is blurred it can be focused only by clicking its upper part.
Regression introduced in R2 2019 SP1. Reproducible only in Chrome.
Content is not focused.
Content is focused.
The fontSize tool gets focus after text selection.
* Open and run https://dojo.telerik.com/oRuLayir demo.
* Select /highlight Line4, choose 16 in the fontSize dropdown.
* Put the cursor at the end of Line6, select Line4, Line5 and Line6 using the mouse. Note that the keyboard focus has shifted to the fontSize dropdown.
The fontName tool shows an incorrect font name and gets focus after text selection.
* Open and run https://dojo.telerik.com/OHOHikin demo.
* Set the cursor to Line1, note an incorrect value in the fontName dropdown.
* Select/highlight Line4, choose Arial in the fontName dropdown and note an incorrect value in the dropdown.
* Put the cursor at the end of Line6, select Line4 and Line5 and Line6 using the mouse. Note that the keyboard focus has shifted to the fontName dropdown.
Copied text is pasted with some (editor's ?) styles.
1. Open the Demo page in the Edge browser:
2. Copy some words (e.g. "Kendo UI Editor") from the editor's default text.
3. Paste them at the end of the text.
4. Open developer tools (F12).
5. On the Elements tab, select the pasted paragraph and check its style, you will see <span style="display: inline !important; etc.
Unable to resize a column inside a table inserted in Editor
This is a regression represented after Kendo UI 2019.2.619
Please check this video for more details
The columns inside a table should be resizable.
Reproducible in the demos.
A new dialog opens, but the overflow dropdown does not close and remains visible below the newly opened dialog.
In the inline Editor the overflow dropdown is shown above the newly opened dialog.
The overflow dropdown closes.
Hi, steps to reproduce problem:
1. Crete editor with content:
<p>hello <strong contenteditable="false">OMG</strong> world</p><p>﻿</p>
2. Put cursor at the end
3. Hit backspace
Strong tag disappears but it shouldn't.
Attached html file with the case.
When a bullet list with a nested table is created in Word, and then copied into the Editor, a "Cannot read property 'cells' of undefined" error is being thrown. The issue can be reproduced only when the msConvertLists option is set.
Paste content from editor-test.docx.
Dear Telerik team,
when I apply a HTML-text with a paragraph to kendo editor it does show a vertical scroll bar in IE. Which is wrong. Chrome does not. See this dojo: https://dojo.telerik.com/AsuNiPuh/4
How can I fix this?
1. use safari browser
3. copy a long text over 25 characters
4. paste the copied text in the editor
5. notice that the scroll takes you to the bottom of the page, The same is not noticed in any other browser.
6. This is very inconvenient.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/editor/index using IE11
2. Delete a sentence in the editor by repeatedly pressing the backspace key.
The characters are deleted slowly with noticeable lag and jank.
The following profile shows the FPS drop when you repeatedly press backspace.
I believe the call to refreshTools is expensive (for IE) and it is invoked on every keyup for backspace.
@progress/kendo-ui version 2019.1.115 the default create table feature is not working. It is not working on multiple browsers even here: https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/editor/all-tools
the table wizard works but not the cell selection way. Is there a fix for this soon?