Unplanned
Last Updated: 25 Feb 2020 08:33 by ADMIN
Created by: Lorenzo
Comments: 1
Category: FileManager
Type: Bug Report
0

Hi,

I've tried to configure resizable columns in File manager grid like in the following 

sample

It works, but I got a confirm popup panel when I try to resize ...

What's wrong ..??

 

Thanks

Unplanned
Last Updated: 18 Feb 2020 09:44 by Stig

Bug report

Reproduction of the problem

Dojo example.

  1. Click on "Folder" in the treeview

Current behavior

The file in the selected folder is displayed as "undefined"

Expected/desired behavior

The file data is properly retrieved and displayed.

A workaround is available in this dojo example: https://dojo.telerik.com/ORImIvaC

Environment

  • Kendo UI version: 2020.1.114
  • jQuery version: x.y
  • Browser: [all]
Unplanned
Last Updated: 11 Feb 2020 09:33 by Extreg

Bug report

Reproduction of the problem

Reproducible in the demos.

  1. Select the Images folder in the treeview
  2. Right click the Images folder and rename it

Current behavior

The breadcrumb does not update with the new folder name. Note that if you select another folder (e.g. Documents) after renaming Images and navigate back to the renamed folder the breadcrumb properly displays its new name.

Expected/desired behavior

The change in the folder name is reflected in the breadcrumb.

Environment

  • Kendo UI version: 2020.1.114
  • jQuery version: x.y
  • Browser: [all]
Unplanned
Last Updated: 31 Jan 2020 15:26 by ADMIN

Context: my communication with the back-end is wrapped in a library, that handles the xhr requests and if needed, throws a custom exception. My transport is therefore made of functions. The sample below simulates getting an error from that library.

Demo: https://dojo.telerik.com/@GaloisGirl/ayEpOKOQ/2

Actual result:

  1. The confirm dialog stays open.
  2. The listView is displayed as loading.

 

Unplanned
Last Updated: 30 Jan 2020 09:30 by ADMIN
Created by: Anna
Comments: 1
Category: FileManager
Type: Bug Report
1

This one is a bit complex:

  1. Run sample at https://dojo.telerik.com/@GaloisGirl/IPAMIHik
  2. Enter folder "Documents"
  3. Delete "ExcelDocument.xslx" - the operation should fail and the file will come back.
  4. Delete "Text.txt" - no request is sent, the file does not come back

Any "delete" operation can be replaced by a "rename" operation, and the result is the same.

The problem does not happen at root level. I don't know if it's because it's the root levels, or because the elements are directories.