Copied text is pasted with some (editor's ?) styles.
1. Open the Demo page in the Edge browser:
2. Copy some words (e.g. "Kendo UI Editor") from the editor's default text.
3. Paste them at the end of the text.
4. Open developer tools (F12).
5. On the Elements tab, select the pasted paragraph and check its style, you will see <span style="display: inline !important; etc.
Unable to edit date properly, when date is selected from the Kendo UI date picker.
Below are steps to reproduce
#1: Select date from the date picker
#2: Click on backspace in date field(place cursor end of Date 08/06/2018 place cursor next to 8) then Control is moved to another place, it supposed to be at 1
Provided below is the dojo for checking
Don't have issue in older versions in Kendo UI 2017 R1 and lower versions,
found the issue from the version Kendo UI 2017 R2 and above
Can you please help on below issue
By clicking on Backspace on the end of date value(09/08/2018), control is moved to another place(control is moved to first 0 instead of 1)
Issue with second Datepicker from the below sample
Thanks in advance
I have a DropDownTree with checkboxes, like so:
placeholder: "Select Work Zones...",
I get an instance of it like so:
var wz = $('#cbxWorkZones').data("kendoDropDownTree");
I evaluate value and get this:  meaning, there are no values selected.
Then I set its value like so:
After setting the values, I evaluate value again, and I get this: [8,6,8,6]
Why are the values duplicated?