Add option for manual calculation of formulas, as available in Excel.
It would be a great feature to have to save time for inputting values without updating other dependent cells and once data entry is done user could press "Calculate Now" and all of the cells updated in one go, same as we do have this feature in MS Excel 365.
1. Enter some text in a cell.
2. Increase the cell font size to 48.
3. Reduce the cell font size to 8.
4. Double click the row resize handler: the row height is not adjusted to correspond to font size 8.
The same behavior can be observed when opening an existing .xlsx file that has some text and font size set and following steps 3-4.
Please support Excel formulas copy and paste to Kendo Spreadsheet. Now is the copy only the text, not formulas.
1. Open https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/spreadsheet/index
2. Put some text in B2 so that it does not fit in the cell width.
3. Press Wrap Text button
4. Press Wrap Text again
5. The row height is not adjusted back to the original height (Excel does it)
Currently, the Spreadsheet component doesn't have the functionality to create a formula using the keyboard arrows.
For example:1. Open: https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/spreadsheet/index
2. Open Attached Test.xlsx file
3. Check the value of A2, it is different than Excel
Note: Cell format of A2 is set as below, if I select only $ format then it is working.
2. Import attached Dummy.xlsx file
3. No data loaded
4. please check
2. Upload the attached sample.xlsx file.
3. Cell B1 getting value from cell A1 using formula "=TEXT(A1, "$#,###")"
4. Delete(Blank) the value of cell A1, see error #VALUE! in cell B1.
5. The same is working fine in Excel.
6. Please suggest any workaround or quick fix.
Check attached Sample.xlsx file in Sample.zip folder
2. Start editing cells D3 to D11 as fast as possible (like type 45 enter, 45 enter, 45 enter and so on) (refer attached videos)
3. UI freezes for few seconds, and then all cells get updated in one go
4. But Excel 365, Excel and GoogleSheet work fine in such cases
5. Please make similar UI behavior as in Excel.
Check attached Excel Data Entry & Kendo Data Entry video recordings
Need a default cell format, in addition to rowHeight and columnWidth including: - font size, - font-family, - font weight - (see other toolbar options) Default cell format would set the default values for all cells and toolbar options.
E.g. italian culture uses ";" as parameter separator in formulae. Our client will adopt spreadsheet component on a global basis and users need to be able to e.g. copy/paste from excel to spreadsheet component using their culture