The fontName tool shows an incorrect font name and gets focus after text selection.
* Open and run https://dojo.telerik.com/OHOHikin demo.
* Set the cursor to Line1, note an incorrect value in the fontName dropdown.
* Select/highlight Line4, choose Arial in the fontName dropdown and note an incorrect value in the dropdown.
* Put the cursor at the end of Line6, select Line4 and Line5 and Line6 using the mouse. Note that the keyboard focus has shifted to the fontName dropdown.
1. use safari browser
3. copy a long text over 25 characters
4. paste the copied text in the editor
5. notice that the scroll takes you to the bottom of the page, The same is not noticed in any other browser.
6. This is very inconvenient.
Hi, steps to reproduce problem:
1. Crete editor with content:
<p>hello <strong contenteditable="false">OMG</strong> world</p><p>﻿</p>
2. Put cursor at the end
3. Hit backspace
Strong tag disappears but it shouldn't.
Attached html file with the case.
Reproducible in the demos.
A new dialog opens, but the overflow dropdown does not close and remains visible below the newly opened dialog.
In the inline Editor the overflow dropdown is shown above the newly opened dialog.
The overflow dropdown closes.
When setting a special font of a given paragraph in the Editor component, if the "x" of the Font dropdown is pressed it will reset the font of this text to the default one. If we then want to change the format of a given paragraph(make it bold for example), we select the paragraph and click on the "Bold" button. The text which is being bolded is the one which font was previously reset, not the selected text which we expect to become bold.
The reported behavior is applicable to all styles - bold, italic, underline, text alignment, ul, ol.
When changing the style of a given selected text, after there was a font reset in the Editor, the new formatting we set is being applied on the text which font was reset, not on the selected one.
No matter the operations performed in the Editor when formatting a selected text, the format changes should be applied to the selected text only.
Issue is only present in Firefox, Chrome does not allow selecting multiple cells.
The editor used for this was from the Demo Page:
We are facing an issue as follows.
1. We type some ordered or unordered list and we move cursor one left or right.
2. We do select all and backspace to delete entire list.
Issue: First index or bullet never gets deleted does not matter how many times backspace is clicked. On inspecting dom we can see list structure is retained and does not get deleted.
Please find attached video.