1. Open https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/spreadsheet/index in IE 11
2. Start editing cells C3 to C12 and enter value 1234 in each cell as fast as possible
3. 1234 enter, 1234 enter , 1234 enter and so on without waiting for UI rendering completion as UI freezes for few seconds, and then all cells get updated in one go
4. below is the result, few cells are having wrong values
5. Its very serious issue
Note: Excel 365, Excel and GoogleSheet works fine in such cases
Add option for manual calculation of formulas, as available in Excel.
It would be a great feature to have to save time for inputting values without updating other dependent cells and once data entry is done user could press "Calculate Now" and all of the cells updated in one go, same as we do have this feature in MS Excel 365.
2. Select Column B11, click wrap text from Home toolbar.
3. Start typing in B11 & see cell editor keeps growing and goes beyond screen.
4. This is not user friendly, it should be same as Excel
5. Any alternative or quick fix would be appreciable
1. Enter some text in a cell.
2. Increase the cell font size to 48.
3. Reduce the cell font size to 8.
4. Double click the row resize handler: the row height is not adjusted to correspond to font size 8.
The same behavior can be observed when opening an existing .xlsx file that has some text and font size set and following steps 3-4.
1. Open https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/spreadsheet/index
2. Put some text in B2 so that it does not fit in the cell width.
3. Press Wrap Text button
4. Press Wrap Text again
5. The row height is not adjusted back to the original height (Excel does it)
Office 365 Comment are shown with a warning:
Your version of Excel allows you to read this threaded comment; however, any edits to it will get removed if the file is opened in a newer version of Excel. Learn more: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=870924
go to demo - https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/spreadsheet/index
import a file from ticket - 1447268
A warning is displayed
No warning is displayed
Currently, the Spreadsheet component doesn't have the functionality to create a formula using the keyboard arrows.
For example:1. Open: https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/spreadsheet/index
Reproducible with the Default and Bootstrap SASS themes.
Reproducible in the demos.
Icons are misaligned.
Icons are properly aligned.
Please support Excel formulas copy and paste to Kendo Spreadsheet. Now is the copy only the text, not formulas.
2. Open Attached Test.xlsx file
3. Check the value of A2, it is different than Excel
Note: Cell format of A2 is set as below, if I select only $ format then it is working.
2. Import attached Dummy.xlsx file
3. No data loaded
4. please check
Reproducible in the demos.
The link does not work. It does if you specify a "friendly name":
The link works with and without a "friendly name" specified, as in Excel.