2. Import attached Dummy.xlsx file
3. No data loaded
4. please check
Other spreadsheet applications (Excel and Google Sheets, to name two) offer the ability to insert individual cells into a sheet without inserting a whole row/column. Most importantly, this feature updates cell references in formulas, which is not something that can be done with copy and paste.
For example, in the following spreadsheet (screenshot from Excel), I've right-clicked cell A2 and chosen "Insert" on the context menu. There is also a button on the ribbon that opens the same "Insert" dialog.
I want to shift the cells down, so I click OK in the dialog. Note that the formulas update accordingly: the sum range expands to A1:A5, while the individual cell references remap.
Can this feature please be added to Kendo spreadsheet? Otherwise, our clients will have to continue manually re-writing formulas after they copy/cut and paste to achieve a similiar-looking (but functionally different) result.
2. Open Attached Test.xlsx file
3. Check the value of A2, it is different than Excel
Note: Cell format of A2 is set as below, if I select only $ format then it is working.
1. Open https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/spreadsheet/index in IE 11
2. Start editing cells C3 to C12 and enter value 1234 in each cell as fast as possible
3. 1234 enter, 1234 enter , 1234 enter and so on without waiting for UI rendering completion as UI freezes for few seconds, and then all cells get updated in one go
4. below is the result, few cells are having wrong values
5. Its very serious issue
Note: Excel 365, Excel and GoogleSheet works fine in such cases
I have observed that Conditional Formatting in Spreadhseet is not supported. Please add support for the same as it is very important feature of XLSX. during financial calculation this feature plays an important role. Here is the issue that needs a fix.
2. Check attached file CellColorFormula.xlsx, conditional formatting set for B2, C2, D2
3. Import attached file CellColorFormula.xlsx
4. Check Cells B2, C2, D2 and try to change values for A2, C2, D2
5. None of the conditional formatting is working
Wanting to format a subset of a single cell with text styling different from the rest of the cell contents. Something like the following:
2. Start editing cells D3 to D11 as fast as possible (like type 45 enter, 45 enter, 45 enter and so on) (refer attached videos)
3. UI freezes for few seconds, and then all cells get updated in one go
4. But Excel 365, Excel and GoogleSheet work fine in such cases
5. Please make similar UI behavior as in Excel.
Check attached Excel Data Entry & Kendo Data Entry video recordings
2. Upload the attached sample.xlsx file.
3. Cell B1 getting value from cell A1 using formula "=TEXT(A1, "$#,###")"
4. Delete(Blank) the value of cell A1, see error #VALUE! in cell B1.
5. The same is working fine in Excel.
6. Please suggest any workaround or quick fix.
Check attached Sample.xlsx file in Sample.zip folder
Would like to suggest 2 features for the spreadsheet which will be very useful
1) Ability to delete specific cell (not just the content, but the cell itself). Currently there is way to delete row or columns, but no cell deletion. When cell is deleted, user should be prompted whether to allow all cells below the deleted cell to shift up, or all cells on the right of it to shift left. Akin to excel
2) Format painter. The ability to "paint" the styles (such as font size, boldness) from existing text to another existing text. Akin to excel.
Hi again :)
I see that in the configuration I can specify the max number of rows/column. However, I can do it per component basis, and I would like to have that on a per-sheet basis. Any way I can implement this?
Enable Cut/Copy cell values and can Paste it in mutiple selected values
Use case: My app doesn't know how many rows of data the excel spreadsheet will be prior to upload. I've defaulted to my maximum amount of 10,000 which will be normal for some, but overkill for others. The ability to change the number of rows/columns to accommodate the size of the sheet after loading, would be a nice addition. As a workaround, I'm destroying and reloading the widget instance after the initial load.
Please support Excel formulas copy and paste to Kendo Spreadsheet. Now is the copy only the text, not formulas.