Currently the kendo-datepicker submits the form when you press the enter key in the calendar popup.
I don't think this is the purpose? Can this be prevented please? If the current behaviour is useful in some scenarios, maybe provide a configuration option to alter this.
Thank you in advance.
If ComboBox is used in a form and its required, screen readers will not pick up this information since it is not passed on to the underlying input field.
The example a nice workaround, but a final solution should have this automatically implemented by the control.
Kendo version :@progress/kendo-angular-buttons: 5.4.1
How to reproduce :
- Add a kendo dropdown button with some items
- Use appendTo='component' popupSetting
- Bind itemClick and close events
What happens :
- If you use arrows to navigate through items, is always skip one item.
- If you use enter or space to select item, the popup close and reopen immediately.
- If you prevent close as in the stackblitz example : enter and space will fire twice the itemClick event.