The ComboBox doesn't reset its default state when removing the selected items with Ctrl+A && pressing the Delete/Backspace button.
This bug is a regression from the 2018 R3 version.
Reproduction of the problem
- Open this Dojo project
- Select the ComboBox and enter "Hanari Carnes", then select the first element
- Clear the value of a field in one step (press Ctrl+A then Delete/Backspace button). The dropdown of the ComboBox will open.
- Select the first element in the list - "Vins et alcools Chevalier".
- The dropdown closes and no item is selected
When selecting the first element in the list, the Combobox closes without adding a value to the ComboBox input.
When the "Vins et alcools Chevalier" value is selected , the value should be added in the ComboBox input and the dropdown should close.
Here is a Dojo demonstrating the correct behavior.
- Kendo UI version: 2019.3.1023
- jQuery version: x.y
- Browser: [all]