We suspect a bug of Telerik controls:
Bug of Telerik: PageView.set_contentUrl(MyUrl) method - call MyUrl twice if RadTabStrip and RadMultiPage is inside RadAjaxPanel control. Firefox only.
It enter here two times: http://bit.ly/2NZ0cQH
If try it in chrome - request goes only one time.
If remove RadAjaxPanel - also request goes only one time.
Is it bug of your Controls?
I have a Telerik RadGrid, and there is a date column on the grid layout. The date format I am using to display date values is "dd/MM/yyyy". Then, I export that grid data to Excel file with GridExcelExportFormat.Biff type. The problem here is when I open the newly exported Excel file, the date format is changed to "MM/dd/yyyy".
I want to keep displaying my date format "dd/MM/yyyy" in the Excel file after exporting the grid data.
Issue seems to happen with RadGrid with Bootstrap Skin, RenderMode Lightweight when RequireFieldValidator is enabled in combination with Batch Editing.
Unexpected look (Bootstrap skin):
Other skins seems to have it right.
Expected look (Default skin):
Expected look (Silk skin):
Please help me fix it, it would also be better if you can help me understand what happened.
First image is what I set up for RadScriptManager
Secondary image is the error.
I have no idea what's Telerik.Web.UI.Point, I haven't used it anywhere.
Please help me get this error out & fix it.
For the date picker and it's family of controls (time picker, date time picker), when using bootstrap skin, lightweight rendering and RTL page, the buttons for the picker are displayed on the wrong side of the control (the right side) instead of being displayed on the left side. I know this can be fixed using some CSS but although the html controls are in order (text and then button both in a container with RTL), the button is stuck to the right side somehow
In WebService binding scenario, the text of the items is not encoded and HTML code might get executed.
In Server-side Load on Demand binding this is not observed.
The following code can be used as a temporary workaround for WebService binding scenario:
If the Page culture is set to anything other than "en-US", RadDatePicker in the HeaderContextMenu will loose the correct format and swaps the Day with the Month after filtering.
To replicate the problem:
Clicking on the Edit button fires the RowClick event of the Grid instead of Edit/Save/Cancel.
Steps to repro:
2. Show the toolbar with the ellipses
3. Enter enough messages so that the scroll is shown and continue to enter
4. The toolbar drop down on each click of an icon
See the attached video for more information.
Using an ampersand character in RadBarcode's Text leads to a server-side error. Replacing the symbol with its corresponding HTML entity allows the control to render its text successfully, but the generated image corresponds to the passed entity character.
If RadBarcode1.Text="&" the control generates this (read as "&"):
while it should be this (read as "&"):
When we generate the image by keeping ShowText = True, then it throws the exception.
When we generate the image by keeping ShowText = false, then it successfully generates the image.
Steps to reproduce:Run the following setup:ASPX: