Would like to show column grouping for a few columns in the RaddGantt.
Also, would like to add to the query, how can I have the Gantt chart with the dates shown vertically as in the image attached. I don't want the Week or Month name coming in the grouping. Just dates in the timeline view.
For the time being this is possible with some jQuery by having the desired image URLs. A simple example is attached.
Images in a RadEditor can be resized two ways:
1. Using the image properties dialog and keying in width/height. The aspect ratio can be locked here so that keying in width updates height accordingly, and vice versa.
2. Clicking and dragging the resize handles. This does not maintain the aspect ratio of the image, even when the aspect ratio lock option is enabled in the image properties dialog.
Request: That the image aspect ratio lock option in the image properties dialog applies when dragging the resize handles.
Business Intelligence Dashboard to create flexible decision support solutions and deliver dashboard consoles that accurately inform executives and users throughout your organization. integrated Dashboard Designer like https://www.devexpress.com/Products/NET/Dashboard/
I was wondering if there is an option to search all my tickets by text inside the correspondence with your agent ?
I know you have option to search by Subject text.
Are you having option to search by any text inside the ticket ?
That would be very helpful.
Sometimes I remember we have discussed the issue, but I do not remember in what ticket in particular :( .
It would be very helpful to have advanced search which would provide this .
I need a timeline AJAX component to "Visualize sequences of events in a user friendly manner" like this one in WPF : http://www.telerik.com/products/wpf/timeline.aspx Do you plan to do that ? Thanks
RadCombobox WAI-ARIA improvements
1. When we have a selection but do not have filtering and custom text:
aria-autocomplete: list ---> Combobox list item
2. When we have selection and filtering: ---> Combobox inline completion list item
3. disabled: aria-autocomplete: none
I have a standard Asp.Net checkbox and a radcheckbox on my webform. But when I configure a sqldatasource and want to add a where clause. Set that to control and want to select the radcheckbox, then only the standard .net checkbox appears in the list. Radcheckbox does not appear. Check the attached screenshot for more information.