1. Click somewhere in the page to establish focus.
2. Use the tab key to focus the combo box. (This works in Chrome, but in IE the control is skipped.)
3. Note that the combo box does not drop-down the list of options like it does when you click the mouse. Clicking the enter key does not drop down the list. Alt-Down-Arrow does not drop down the list.
4. Press Tab and note that focus skips the arrow icon on the combo box and moves down to the "validate with Wave" link.
5. Press Shift-Tab and note that the Arrow icon is now focuses and the enter key will drop down the options list.
6. While JAWS 2019 is running, press the "C" key and note that JAWS reports that there are no combo boxes on the page.
* Jaws is able to properly identify the combo box based on ARIA tags
* Tabbing into the combo box presents the same behaviors as using the mouse button